Saturday, June 6, 2015

And many people shall go and say: Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD









Zion and Jerusalem May 6th 2016


And many people shall go and say:

Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 2:3)



My dear friend Bhev Picara



Hi, I have been thinking a lot about you in particular lately. As a matter of fact, today I woke up not long ago thinking of you.  I wanted to ask you if you know what your name means?  But most importantly, I wanted to ask you if you know who you are?  It is a simple but important question about our existentialism.  I have learned that if we don’t now who we are, we would not know where we come from and where we are going. If that is the case, it does not matter which road we take in life, for all roads will take us to no where.  

I am a low rank mariner of Jesus Christ, somebody that most people hate because of the things I write.  I don’t have much success among the rich, those who think they know Christ or God but only know about him.  Today I asked the LORD in prayer why he sent me on a seven year mission where I would not be successful, where I would be bashed and humiliated, rejected and insulted and bear no fruit?  And while I prayed I though of you, of the things you write concerning Christ. You do pretty much what I do, but in a more pleasant way. It is like you give grains of rice to the doves. I like your posts and comments.  And then it became clear to me.  He, the LORD came to give his gospel first to babes or the poor in heart, the meek, the humble, those who are not proud in the things of the world, to those that live and walk in the short end of the horn.  I just don’t know if you have enough or know the LORD as I do or better.  This is what the LORD said:




The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

(New Testament | Luke 4:18 - 19)



I have seen you have a special virtue or understanding of the words of Christ, my Master. I have seen you and your daughter or sister in my dreams at my house being showered with water or the information I sent out from Jacobs' well.  I wanted to tell you that I am a true minister of the LORD and that I am here to be of help to you in whatever is in my power.  I do not preach for money, nor do I have employees working for me.  I do not have many friends on facebook either, I am not popular because most people even though they claim to love Jesus Christ, they actually hate me because they do not accept him or want to come to him, make covenants with him and receive his blessings from his hand so that they can be eternally happy.  They think it is just enough just to believe in him and do nothing more.  What they do not know is that the Devil and his angels know of a surety that God is and exists, but it profits them nothing.

The reason I ask if you know who you are is because I believe there is no difference between me and you. We are the same people.  Most people do not know it, but there are a great many scriptures that say that the people of GOD live in the Islands of the sea. I get along well with Filipinos, they are kind, hospitality and friendly people.  In other words, a great many people who live in the islands of the sea and remote parts of the earth are Israelites from any of the twelve tribes of Israel, but they forgot or do not know about it.   I want to know if you know of ancient accounts, traditions, customs, books or records that speak about your ancestors, who they were and where they came from?

 I have many more questions because my interest is sincere. I am searching for the lost sheep of Israel to feed them the right pastures and I suspect you are one of us.  I know how you can find out and where you can get even more blessings than what you and your family have now, blessings that will get you even closer to GOD and build a mansion in his presence for ever and ever.

 The last question I have is to know if you knot the Spanish Language well?  I have an document that I want to translate to your Language that is recorded in Spanish. It is about who we are.  It is my heart felt testimony that I send out to people of my own language. Maybe you can help me translate it into Tagalog and we both become fishers of men as the LORD intended.  I help you get your blessings and you help your family and friends get their blessing so one day we can all meet and be happy with the LORD when all things are said and done. The LORD has given me so much, that I want my life to be devoted to him and to find his people so that they claim all their blessings.  It is not enough to know who we are, we need to know how to come as close as possible to the LORD so he can speak to us as I am speaking to you.  

We have prophets as in the old days that commune with GOD all the time and give us his will until we can speak to him ourselves they way they do. The first prophet of this dispensation or gathering of blessings said that there are many pure in heart among all sects, parties and denominations that do not know the truth only because they do not know where to find it.  All I want you is to investigate who we are sincerely or with true intent so that the windows of heave are open to you and your loved ones and you get not only the early rain but the later rain that distils from heaven upon the heads of the saints of GOD. This is just an invitation to know more. It may or may not be for you. However, I think it is for you because the LORD sent you to me, his unworthy servant.

The document that I need help translated has two versions. One is called Come and See and the other is called The Spirit and the Bride say Come! It is an official invitation to the wedding of the Lord’s supper.  When accepted the people say:


Venid y ved











EL Espiritu y la Novie dicen ven






Now, these things are not read by many people or so I think. It is as if they were hidden from the world despite my anxiety to make them known.  Do you remember what you posted in your facebook wall not long ago?


[JOHN8:19]

"You know neither Me nor my Father, If you knew Me, you would know my Father also."


I thank God that that he has hidden the manna from heaven from the wise and the prudent and has revealed them to the meek and humble.  He is the one calling us to come and labor with him in his vineyard and partake of his love because those to whom these blessing were prepared for are too busy in their on little lives to come. Therefore, the LORD  is conducting a strange work, yea, a great and a marvelous work that is about to come forth among the children of men, where the wisdom of the prudent and their understanding will be wasted or vanished.  The Lord is going to take away the fat of their bones and brains and give it to people like you and me or even babes. Where the weak will become strong and bring down the wisdom of the so called wise as recorded in the books of Isaiah, Ezekiel and  Joel. And great are the promises of the LORD for his people in the islands of the sea. The LORD has spoken it and who can dispute it?




At that time Jesus answered and said:


 I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight. All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

(New Testament | Matthew 11:25 - 30)


Behold, doth he cry unto any, saying: Depart from me?  Behold, I say unto you, Nay; but he saith: Come unto me all ye ends of the earth, buy milk and honey, without money and without price.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 26:25)



And behold, there are many who are already lost from the knowledge of those who are at Jerusalem.  Yea, the more part of all the tribes have been led away; and they are scattered to and fro upon the isles of the sea; and whither they are none of us knoweth, save that we know that they have been led away. And since they have been led away, these things have been prophesied concerning them, and also concerning all those who shall hereafter be scattered and be confounded, because of the Holy One of Israel; for against him will they harden their hearts; wherefore, they shall be scattered among all nations and shall be hated of all men.

(Book of Mormon | 1 Nephi 22:4 - 5)



And the God of our fathers, who were led out of Egypt, out of bondage, and also were preserved in the wilderness by him, yea, the God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, yieldeth himself, according to the words of the angel, as a man, into the hands of wicked men, to be lifted up, according to the words of Zenock, and to be crucified, according to the words of Neum, and to be buried in a sepulchre, according to the words of Zenos, which he spake concerning the three days of darkness, which should be a sign given of his death unto those who should inhabit the isles of the sea, more especially given unto those who are of the house of Israel.

(Book of Mormon | 1 Nephi 19:10)




For thus spake the prophet: The Lord God surely shall visit all the house of Israel at that day, some with his voice, because of their righteousness, unto their great joy and salvation, and others with the thunderings and the lightnings of his power, by tempest, by fire, and by smoke, and vapor of darkness, and by the opening of the earth, and by mountains which shall be carried up. And all these things must surely come, saith the prophet Zenos. And the rocks of the earth must rend; and because of the groanings of the earth, many of the kings of the isles of the sea shall be wrought upon by the Spirit of God, to exclaim: The God of nature suffers.

(Book of Mormon | 1 Nephi 19:11 - 12)



Yea, then will he remember the isles of the sea; yea, and all the people who are of the house of Israel, will I gather in, saith the Lord, according to the words of the prophet Zenos, from the four quarters of the earth.

(Book of Mormon | 1 Nephi 19:16)




Thus saith the Lord: In an acceptable time have I heard thee, O isles of the sea, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee; and I will preserve thee, and give thee my servant for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages; That thou mayest say to the prisoners: Go forth; to them that sit in darkness: Show yourselves.  They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places.

(Book of Mormon | 1 Nephi 21:8 - 9)


But behold, thus saith the Lord God: When the day cometh that they shall believe in me, that I am Christ, then have I covenanted with their fathers that they shall be restored in the flesh, upon the earth, unto the lands of their inheritance. And it shall come to pass that they shall be gathered in from their long dispersion, from the isles of the sea, and from the four parts of the earth; and the nations of the Gentiles shall be great in the eyes of me, saith God, in carrying them forth to the lands of their inheritance. Yea, the kings of the Gentiles shall be nursing fathers unto them, and their queens shall become nursing mothers; wherefore, the promises of the Lord are great unto the Gentiles, for he hath spoken it, and who can dispute?

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 10:7 - 9)




And now, my beloved brethren, seeing that our merciful God has given us so great knowledge concerning these things, let us remember him, and lay aside our sins, and not hang down our heads, for we are not cast off; nevertheless, we have been driven out of the land of our inheritance; but we have been led to a better land, for the Lord has made the sea our path, and we are upon an isle of the sea.

But great are the promises of the Lord unto them who are upon the isles of the sea; wherefore as it says isles, there must needs be more than this, and they are inhabited also by our brethren. For behold, the Lord God has led away from time to time from the house of Israel, according to his will and pleasure.  And now behold, the Lord remembereth all them who have been broken off, wherefore he remembereth us also.

Therefore, cheer up your hearts, and remember that ye are free to act for yourselves—to choose the way of everlasting death or the way of eternal life.

Wherefore, my beloved brethren, reconcile yourselves to the will of God, and not to the will of the devil and the flesh; and remember, after ye are reconciled unto God, that it is only in and through the grace of God that ye are saved.

Wherefore, may God raise you from death by the power of the resurrection, and also from everlasting death by the power of the atonement, that ye may be received into the eternal kingdom of God, that ye may praise him through grace divine.  Amen.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 10:20 - 25)




As You see, you are one of those who lives in the islands of the sea. At one point the whole continent of America or Zion was considered an Island of the Sea. My fathers wrote the above record, the Book of Mormon. They had a true copy in brass plates of the Old Testament from the beginning to the times of Jeremiah before the LORD got them out of Jerusalem as a result of the overbearing wickedness of the Jews who where destroyed several years later after my fathers left.  As you see my friend, the LORD has spoken about me and more particularly about you long before we were born.  Yes about you and how great are the promises to which you have claim in these latter days if you come to the mountain of the LORD or his restored kingdom which is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day saints. 


Hard Headed Stiff Necked Jew


As you may have seen me in some of my blogs; I am trying to convince many of the Jews that do not believe in Jesus Christ to do the same.  But they are so stuck up with their erroneous Jewishness or merely rabbinical traditionalism and the pursuit of worldly honors and riches and fighting demons in their community that they miss the mark time again and again.  With their education and understanding of the ancient records, they could do what I am doing much better than anybody I know of, but they like to see us fail with our errors and omissions.  Only if they knew that the sooner they help themselves and claim their blessings the greater they will become in the sight of GOD when they begin to search for us as I am searching for you.  They, my countrymen, are fine but stubborn or stiff-necked people.  Many know that Jesus Christ is the Messiah, but they are afraid to lose their status or prestige, their good reputation, their traditional pride or their good name, the shallow things that adorn the true beauty that is in them.   I am partially one of them, but I’d rather be crucified with Jesus Christ, valiant for his name and suffer with him the shame and humiliation of the world. Therefore, we would to GOD that we could persuade all me not to rebel against their creator as to provoke him to anger as I felt was provoked two days ago as per yesterday’s prophetic blog.



And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 25:26)



It is our intent that all people wherever they exist, would believe in Christ and view his atoning sacrifice and death to suffer his burden and bear the shame of the world. And for this cause as those who preceded me, I need not to be commanded in all things. I have taken upon myself the name of Christ and fulfill his commandments to the best of my abilities. This is how I magnify the offices of the priesthood which I bear.



Wherefore, we would to God that we could persuade all men not to rebel against God, to provoke him to anger, but that all men would believe in Christ, and view his death, and suffer his cross and bear the shame of the world; wherefore, I, Jacob, take it upon me to fulfil the commandment of my brother Nephi.

(Book of Mormon | Jacob 1:8)




I testify to you all as a former hard headed and stiff necked Jew and as a  former iron sinew drunkard of Ephraim, that I know Jesus Christ, I know the father also, for has made him manifest to me, not in the flesh but in the spirit. I bear his sure mark in my own hand which is both visible in the flesh and in the spirit. I have shaken the Lord’s right hand and I bear witness of his divinity for I have been in his presence under whose glory my face melted like plastic over fire.  I have seen him riding his chariot of fire and his skate boars.  I fell at his feet and he bade me to follow him and do what I have seen him do.  And the spirit bears record of the truth that I speak. I would not dare to lie about my experiences, for I have not learned to write what I have not heard or seen. And of this I solemnly testify to you, to your friends and to whomsoever reads my words, for I never speak in secret or in the dark. I know that if you do not come unto the LORD in his church and kingdom to learn of his way in order to walk in the light, somebody else would, and for this purpose I publish all my errands. And I do it properly and as one having authority in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen. 



Attentively yours from an unworthy servant nit he hands of Christ

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez



 
Iron Sinew Drunkard of Ephraim

                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

And ye shall know the truth, and the Truth shall set you free

  Zion and Jerusalem January 30, 2024          And the Lord said: I will prepare unto my servant Gazelem, a stone, which shall shine for...