Thursday, October 21, 2021

When God Speaks and we obey, we will always be right

 


Zion and Jerusalem, October 21, 2021

When God speaks and we obey, we will always be right

Children, please lend an ear to me for a moment.  This is very important. I have an errand from the Lord to communicate to all and each of you and your mother included.

I was given a strict charge and an admonition from God in 1993 even before any of you were born by his prophet, even a Patriarch in Israel, to teach you all the gospel I can to the best of my abilities.

This charge is generally given to all parents in Zion, but more particularly to the High Priests of the Order or Aaron. If I fail to do it, your sin will be upon my own head. I cannot delegate this responsibility to anyone, not even the church or your very own mother. 

This burden has to do with the first four commandments of God to his people and the nature of idolatry in these latter-days and how it is affecting our lives today.  

Another reason I do this is that need to impress is that the Lord also told me with your own Godsend Mission, which to help you with a very important mission which you received before you were born for which you were primordially sent to this earth, which is to help prepare the way for the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. 

This is what the Patriarch Morgan Bates told me on the 23rd day of February, 1993:

“You have another mission also, and that is in your studies as you begin to have children that you will teach them all the gospel you can. Otherwise, the sin will be upon your head, for you are admonished to teach your children to the very best of your ability, the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ”…..

“Your ancestors and your family will follow your lead, for you are to be given righteousness. Now as for your children, they have a mission also. They have been sent here to prepare the way for the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, it will be your duty, along with your wife, to help them prepare for this mission.”

This is to do what John the Baptist did, which is to be an Elias or a forerunner, a harbinger, a herald of salvation, bearer of good or bad news, a comforter for the people or a portent, a preparer of the way. 

 

 


“Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.

Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the Lord’s hand double for all her sins.

The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.”

Isaiah 40:1–3

 https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/ot/isa/40?id=p1-p3#p1

The word Elias is a name and also an office of the holy priesthood and an officer in the kingdom of God. Our most important responsibility as holders of the birth right, is to bless all the families of the earth which is no small task.

The word Elias has many meanings, such as God is my Help, but one not found in the scriptures is Guide, Director or Compass. We are the Lord’s guides as in the world Liahona which interpreted means Guide Home!  We guide people to God and his kingdom; and we show them the path to follow.  We are not the light, but witnesses of the light.

In the year of our Lord two thousand seven, around this time, I had a mighty change of heart after repenting of my most grievous sins. I struggled as never before with the anguish of my soul and after many temptations, strong crying and supplication accompanied with prolonged fasting, the Lord Jesus Christ came to attend me, to deliver me of my trials of fire and to commission me to preach his gospel, to invite all to come unto Christ and to prepare the way before him.  I was prepared but I was not qualified to undertake such work for I did not know much for I was both spiritually and temporally broken and in worst condition than the prodigal son for I had not one friend, not one brother or earthly father to succor me or to assist me.  A little after or within days, I attended, heard or watched the General Conference and an apostle of Jesus Christ or God said through him, be, “You don’t know everything, but you know enough” and a Prophet of the church of God, Thomas S Monson, instructed me poignantly in the path of suffering that he and the prophets of old knew too well and said that “when God speaks and we obey, we will always be right.” His talk, they marked the path to follow, was a custom revelation of God to me personally that came from the first presidency. All I had to do is preach what I knew and no more or less. And I knew how to exercise faith in God unto repentance and that was it. My exemplars were Nephi with his Psalm, Alma, Paul and more so King David with his Psalm 51.

They Marked the Way to Follow:

“The son born of Elisabeth became known as John the Baptist. As with Jesus, son of Mary, so with John—precious little is recorded of their years of youth. A single sentence tells us all that we know of John’s life from his birth to his public ministry: “And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, and was in the deserts till the day of his shewing unto Israel.” John’s message was brief. He preached faith, repentance, baptism by immersion, and the bestowal of the Holy Ghost by an authority greater than that possessed by himself. “I am not the Christ,” he told his faithful disciples, “but … I am sent before him.”2 “I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh … : he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire.”

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/ensign/2007/10/they-marked-the-path-to-follow?lang=eng

By Thomas S Monson October 2007

 


So, I was thrown by God and by his prophet into the though sea waters or the gulf of misery to swim with the sharks trusting only in God and to build some faith as others before me.  And so, just with a desire and a resolution to serve God at all peril, I did swim with the sharks without a life vest or weapons for self-defense and live or die. My very first Sermon was so fiery that when my friends published it, it landed me in a mental crisis unit and from there, the sky darkened and all elements and hell combined against me.  I was poisoned with deadly substances and rejected my own. Even my own wife did lift the heel and turned against me. With the raging storms and the affronts, I faced, I also landed in jail for nearly a month where I earned my silver heart medal and tasted of the swiftest and most delicious wine of God ever. 

And consequently, again into another crisis unit.  As I was numbered with the infirm and the transgressors, I became a servant and a slave. I could not work or earn a descent living for about a decade. I lived on a short-fixed and insufficient income and begging help from others. Yet while at it, I knew that the more obedient to God, the more opposition I faced and the reward was assured and on sight at all times. I am determined to follow the steps of Christ to the last consequences, with nothing to lose and against all odds. 

So, I began to prepare the way of the Lord and preach the gospel of repentance everywhere. It was heard or read in all five continents, from Alaska to Japan and from Russia to Africa to the Gentile first and then to the Jews. My words reached kings, presidents, law makers, governors and church leaders alike. I was the new wild man in town and I could not be stopped. If door was closed in my face, the Lord opened another one than no man could shut. I was working in the Lord’s vineyard from dusk till the eleventh hour most days. I also did lots of genealogy work before the doors of the Holy Temple were shut in my face. I wrote over 700 incomprehensible marathonic monographs and sent them out after I had published them without making revisions or corrections. They are all there. 

Under the direction of God, his son, the Holy Ghost, and all the prophets of God dead or alive within my reach, I was quick to observe and warned and forewarned the whole world of impending judgments. Yet, very few believed in my report and revelations. I worked in vain, and spent my strength and my work for nothing. The only thing I knew is that what I did pleased the Lord and he was time and again glorified, for I brought in the fulness of the gentiles. I was the light of the gentiles but they did not see the light. I gave them every right, blessing and opportunity that the Lord had in store but they refused to lend an ear to my cries in their favor.  The Lord took away their cloak of protection and he is about to withdraw his holy spirt from them and return the balance of Power to the children of Israel.

In the process of all this, I followed the Lord everywhere he went with the Lord everywhen he went. I discovered the whereabouts of some of the lost tribes of Israel, even all their places of wandering upon Idumea.  I even have maps given to me by angels of their skid marks or traces along all their diaspora. And when the time comes, God willing, I will assist in the literal gathering of the Lost Tribes of Israel unto God which is my life long dream.  And this is what it take to be a forerunner or an Elias and a restorer of powers and glories. The Message is simple. When people repent, God forgives and restores. And when we obey and endure, we are rewarded with happiness and with both temporal and eternal blessings.  

In simpler terms, with our lamp, we usher the people into the kingdom of God and prepare them by announcing that one greater than us is on the way. We put the red carpet for our God, King and the High Priest of our souls, we become his foot stool, his donkey, his Rottweiler and his polished shaft. We are here to please God and not men. See the works of John the Baptist, do what he did and you will know and see as they see and I know.  But in order to do this, we have to search the scriptures often until we hear the voice of God and know his words and are able to testify of his divinity.  

As preparers of the way we preach the kingdom of God announces the advent of the Kingdom of Heaven saying:

Herken and lo, this is the voice as of one sent down from high, who is mighty and powerful, whose goings are to the ends of the earth and whose voice is unto all man saying:

Repent ye, repent ye, for the kingdom of heaven is night at hand. Repent ye, repent ye and make the path of the Lord straight, for the ax is already laid at the foot of every three and every tree that does not bring forth good fruit meet for repentance will be hewn down and cast into the fire from whence no traveler returns.

 

Then comes the voice of God saying: This is my beloved son, hear ye him. And then the voice of Christ is heard saying:

“Behold, that which you hear is as the voice of one crying in the wilderness—in the wilderness, because you cannot see him—my voice, because my voice is Spirit; my Spirit is truth; truth bideth and hath no end; and if it be in you it shall abound.

And if your eye be single to my glory, your whole bodies shall be filled with light, and there shall be no darkness in you; and that body which is filled with light comprehendeth all things.

Therefore, sanctify yourselves that your minds become single to God, and the days will come that you shall see him; for he will unveil his face unto you, and it shall be in his own time, and in his own way, and according to his own will.”

Doctrine and Covenants 88:66-68

 https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/dc-testament/dc/88.66?lang=eng&clang=eng#p66

You can also hear his voice and know his words and receive power and authority from God and his Son to minister in his name.  And then all is left to so is to seek his face.  Or this is what I told prophet Joseph Smith one time we conversed in the spirit.  By right and by lineage, I have been given authority, keys and power to modify the lettering of the gospel agreeable to the commandments and revelation of God for your own understanding.  I ignite as a rod of Iron in the fire when the Lord Speak and his spirit is in me. For thus saith The Lord my God and your God:



My children, attend unto my wisdom, and bow the ear to my understanding, that thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge. For the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom and good understanding have they that keep his commandments.

See: Proverbs 5:1–2

 https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/ot/prov/5?id=p1-p2#p1

See: Psalm 111:10

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/ot/ps/111?id=p10#p10

 

You and I need to repent and try to be more righteous. There are things that keep you and me so busy that are preventing you from knowing the Lord intimately.  You work and study full time and conduct other extracurricular activities that prevent you from giving equal time to the Lord.  As you see, almost every day, you are studying, working, training or preparing to excel to live better in this world, but you are truly failing to prepare for Zion or for a better world.  When your world for which you are training destroyed, you won’t have a job. This too much tangling in the things of this world violate at least three of the four Great Commandment which are:

1.) Thou shall not have other Gods before me. If your first allegiance is to your work, school, father, mother, husband, children or friends. You are, placing others before God or worst. You are serving more than one God.

2. Thou shall not make thyself any engraved image of anything that is in heaven, on earth or below the earth.

Exodus 20 

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/ot/ex/20?lang=eng 


For if you are spending most of your time and employ greater effort in other affairs to participate in attaining riches, degrees, commodities, extravagant comforts, leisure, sport activities, video games, music, to love to retire and enjoy the god of nature, and exercise your muscles and discipline your mouth to attain heathy living as a custom or religion, or other worldly events other than to serve God and building up his kingdom, you are heavily burdened and are creating images or treasures in your heart of other gods. Your education and discipline will help you in the world to come. It will not do anything for your salvation and exaltation.  This means that you are not loving God with all your heart, mind and strength.  This means, you are wearing and tearing yourselves and bowing to other Gods and serving them. You may claim with your mouth that you love God, but your heart, mind and body or your actions are distracted by other lesser gods or duties.

If I your father am jealous, imagine God jealousy when we go whoring with and after other gods!  If we do not repent. If we do such abominations as worshiping God in his church and in his temple while serving and sacrificing the best of our lives to other gods or their image, He will visit our iniquities sorely upon us your fathers, upon you and also upon your children until we or you and your children repent from hating God.  For we cannot serve two masters. We cannot serve God and Mammon or love God and the riches of this world at the same time. It is an abomination like introducing a strange ritual or food sacrificed to idols like Halloween and San Valentin and their paraphernalia in the sabbath day while we partake of the holy Sacrament.  Or like listening to heavy rock music before or after church and opening your souls to demonic intrusions after the Holy Spirt has been there.  This is the cause of sorrows, depression, anxiety, desperation, impatience and other infirmities and diseases that we suffer and we know not why.  But all these things were written by Moses in the later books of the book of Deuteronomy where the Lord lists all the blessings and cursing of his law and statutes as received by Moses in the month of Orem and given to us all even before we entered the promised land or were even born when he said, listen oh earth and hear oh heaven. Because one minute at church we promise God to renew or covenants and that we will keep the commandments that he has given us and the next we are breaking them by searching vine things in our phones and looking or listening to worldly stuff or doing even school home work.  Aren’t we ignorantly taking the name of the Lord in vain there also? And such who do not keep the commandments and are covenant breakers will not inherit the kingdom of heaven, for we will be too fat to try get in even if we are skinny now. It would be easier for a camel to pass through a needle aye than for us to enter into his kingdom. But fear not, for this is not a judgement or even a condemnation, the Lord has promised us that if we repent and keep his commandments, he will shew mercy unto us. Had I known these things before, I would have told you so.  Now you know. And also, now you see, that the devil has grabbed us by the neck, by hands and by feet and we are sitting or lying on the floor like the dust.  We are, like it or not, servants of sin. And we need to wake up, deliver ourselves from sin and raise up to our divine stature.  The power is in us.  We have been given moral agency by God even before we were created. And we chose the course we love to follow.  God gave us agency and his prophets teach us how to use it wisely.  And even if we were as obedient as Christ, that does not spare us from pain and sacrifice, for it is in the furnace of affliction that we are chosen. To obey the commandments of God is the constitution of life and freedom in this and in the eternal realm.  Here are the elements of moral agency and natural law.


Moral Agency Vignette



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgvbRQHgpd8&t=6s

Moral Agency Script| D. Todd Christofferson | 2006

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/ensign/2009/06/moral-agency?lang=eng

With His gift of moral agency, our Heavenly Father has graciously provided us help to exercise that agency in a way that will yield precious, positive fruit in our life here and hereafter.

Moral Agency Video| D. Todd Christofferson | 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2GAeOdMZQw

Here is another commandment we are ignorantly or willfully abusing or breaking:

3. Remember the Sabbath Day to keep it Holy. Six days thou shall labor and do ALL thy work.  But the Seventh Day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God. In it, thou shall not do ANY work, this means, thou, or thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates. Exodus 20

My children, this includes school homework or any work-related activity, which includes purchasing, selling, or attending other duties that prevent you from resting, or attending to your spiritual needs and devotions and reverence to your God, or activities that only benefit the carnal, sensual or devilish nature of the flesh or the carnal mind and the physical body.  For these things keep you grounded to this world and therefore a slave and a servant of sin. And the result is to become more and more a stranger to God and He a stranger to us. 

If I have not taught you these things before, your sins are mine. I take them upon my own head and I must time and again, repent and atone for them.  As Melchizedek and as Moses, and as Lehi, and Nephi, and Abinadi, and Alma, and as some of you, and as your mother, I am prepared to officiate in all things pertaining to the orders of the priesthood.

But one thing is to be prepared and another one is to be qualified or trained to offer sacrifices unto the Lord. Thus, even from a very young age, when I became a Priest at the age Sixteen, the Lord qualified me soon thereafter to offer acceptable sacrifices for the remissions of sins. I was Seventeen years old when I offered unto the Lord my first sacrifice for my own sins and also for the sins of others that were laid upon me.

And I have done these things from time to time ever since. For I received the oracles of God from John the Baptism himself when I exercised the keys of the Aaronic Priesthood and asked o God with strong crying and supplication for the ministering of angels and he sent John, to bless me and to comfort me and to wipe away my iniquities.  Melchizedek, Moses, King David; and more so, the Lord Jesus Christ, did the same thing in their time as recorded in the book of Hebrews and I am not a babe as most members of the church or among the Jews in these matters. For so it is written:




“For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins: Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity. And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins. And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron.”

Hebrews 5:1–4

 https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/nt/heb/5?id=p1-p4#p1

“For Moses had said: Consecrate yourselves to day to the Lord, even every man upon his son, and upon his brother; that he may bestow upon you a blessing this day.

 And it came to pass on the morrow, that Moses said unto the people, Ye have sinned a great sin: and now I will go up unto the Lord; peradventure I shall make an atonement for your sin.

 And Moses returned unto the Lord, and said, Oh, this people have sinned a great sin, and have made them gods of gold.

Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin—; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.

And the Lord said unto Moses: Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

Exodus 32:29–33

 https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/ot/ex/32?id=p29-p33#p29

 Thus, we can all now begin to improve our lives from this moment forth to lift ourselves from the dust, and to lose the bands of our neck, hands and feet, to put our beautiful garments and return unto God as a consecrated people or with true purpose of heart. If we do, The Lord promises that he will give us revelation upon revelation until our eternal salvation and examination. 

This is only a portion of our violations of the law of God that has been printed to me by the finger of God. Here we can see that we all are at least breaking two and fourth of his ten or thirteen Commandments and we need to repent speedily for this is a serious breach of the foundation of life upon which we are built and which keeps us afloat just like the titanic of the oceans.

I dear not to enumerate one more sin, for God has not revealed to me any other as of yet.  He is merciful and wants us to repent speedily and fix these first before our life boat sinks. For it is written in the book of Amos, that for three transgressions and a fourth, he will not deviate his judgements.

That will make of God an unjust God and that cannot happen, for he would rather destroy us than to cease to be God and give his glory and power to another. For he has stated in the book and Mormon and also in the Book of Commandments or The Doctrine and Covenants that cannot look upon sin with the least degree of allowance. 

But The Lord our God also promises us that if we repent, we will be forgiven.  For thus saith The Lord through his anointed servant and the prophets:

“Thus saith the Lord God—Cursed shall be the land, yea, this land, unto every nation, kindred, tongue, and people, unto destruction, which do wickedly, when they are fully ripe; and as I have said so shall it be; for this is the cursing and the blessing of God upon the land, for the Lord cannot look upon sin with the least degree of allowance.”

Alma 45:16

 https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/bofm/alma/45?id=p16#p16

“And after having received the record of the Nephites, yea, even my servant Joseph Smith, Jun., might have power to translate through the mercy of God, by the power of God, the Book of Mormon.  And also those to whom these commandments were given, might have power to lay the foundation of this church, and to bring it forth out of obscurity and out of darkness, the only true and living church upon the face of the whole earth, with which I, the Lord, am well pleased, speaking unto the church collectively and not individually— For I the Lord cannot look upon sin with the least degree of allowance; Nevertheless, he that repents and does the commandments of the Lord shall be forgiven;

And he that repents not, from him shall be taken even the light which he has received; for my Spirit shall not always strive with man, saith the Lord of Hosts.

And again, verily I say unto you, O inhabitants of the earth: I the Lord am willing to make these things known unto all flesh; for I am no respecter of persons, and will that all men shall know that the day speedily cometh; the hour is not yet, but is nigh at hand, when peace shall be taken from the earth, and the devil shall have power over his own dominion.

 And also the Lord shall have power over his saints, and shall reign in their midst, and shall come down in judgment upon Idumea, or the world.

Search these commandments, for they are true and faithful, and the prophecies and promises which are in them shall all be fulfilled.

What I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken, and I excuse not myself; and though the heavens and the earth pass away, my word shall not pass away, but shall all be fulfilled, whether by mine own voice or by the voice of my servants, it is the same.

For behold, and lo, the Lord is God, and the Spirit beareth record, and the record is true, and the truth abideth forever and ever. Amen.

Doctrine and Covenants 1:29–39

 https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/dc-testament/dc/1?id=p29-p39#p29

Now, when I was a youth, I was a servant and a slave of sin. And it was very difficult for me to be obedient. And excepting little children, no flesh can keep all the commandments of God without sinning or falling from Grace soon thereafter.  Whether it is the law of Moses or the new and everlasting covenant, we all sin, even after our first washing or baptisms.

This is why we must repent every day until we become sufficiently obedient to offer an acceptable sacrifice unto the lord, that is of a broken heart and a contrite spirit. When we achieve that, the Lord knows and makes a new covenant with us, a covenant that cannot be broken by us.

He promised our fathers, even from the days of Moses, and the prophets, that he would descend and take away our stony heart and give us a human heart where he can write from time to time with his own fingers all his commandments. It takes a moment or a lifetime.

To some of us this change of heart happens suddenly, painfully and dramatically like Nephi, Alma and Paul; and to others it happens without pain at all throughout their whole life.    Once the change of heart takes place which the scriptures call the mighty change of heart, we are disabled to sin, and if we sin, we know not for we are like little children.

 And once we are fully changed, God stamp us as his with his own image as bestowed to us by the Holy Ghost. Only then we can be obedient in all things and so all things which God judges prudent for us to ensure and fulfill. We can even be crucified or sacrifices as Christ, Abinadi, Peter, Paul, Joseph Smith and others before and after Christ. This is called the doctrine of the atonement or the mystery of Godliness. Only then you can say, I will go where the Lord wants me to go, I will do what the Lord wants me to do, I will say what the Lord wants me to say and I will be what the Lord wants me to be without doubt or fear.  We cease to be simply men or women, we become vassals or legitimate sons and daughters of God. And we are promised salvation in life or in death.

As the Lord’s messenger, I seat. I work as a purifier of silver, and as a refiner of gold.  I am an instrument of suffering. The atonement is an ongoing process. The Lord puts over me and others in the same Calvary, the iniquities of the people around us, or your sins and iniquities, and we suffer for them or I do repent for you until you learn and know how. My face decays and becomes bitter with the gall of bitterness or the poison of sins, many of which are not mine. The Lord lays your iniquity upon me and I see it as if I had transgressed. And my aspect has been marred more than any other man of God because there are few or next to none that do this as a profession.  This is what makes me sick, for I struggle with my devils and with your devils. And I am becoming old; and I don’t know who will do these things after I am not. And I don’t want anyone to experience these things.

This is why you need to repent with strong crying and supplication for your own sins souls and the burden is lighter on you and on the Bishop of your ward or souls or on those called and appointed to do these things in your behalf.  I have offered my own soul as many times as I can remember in exchange for your well-being that I am worthless and amount to almost nothing.  Unless the Lord heals me, I will be torn appear and drop dead as blood would be the last thing I have left to offer, and this is a sacrifice the Lord would not accept or want as recorded in Psalm 51.

“Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens; a minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.

For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer.

 For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law:

Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.

But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Hebrews 8:1–13

 https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/nt/heb/8?id=p1-p13#p1

My children, unless we receive revelation with heavenly instructions to build Zion and his Temple, we will not make it. If we are not one with God and with one another we are not God’s. Purify and consecrate yourselves and live by every word that comes out of the mouth of God and learn and become an unprofitable servant or to serve him.  

God willing, in the days ahead, I will teach your how to detect the devil and the devices he employs to snare us and blinds us unto destruction so that he has no power over you and your hearts to tempt you. That by our righteousness and the power of God in great glory, we bind the devil forever and on the world for a thousand years.  Let’s put the neck of all the enemies of God under our foot and deport them to living hell. We owe it to him. Only then can the Kingdom of God come upon us and The God of Israel and the God heavens and earths, the commander of the winds and the seas, would reign in peace over the obedient and all his creations. Come my children, let us reason with the Lord like Elias Highbee.

“Questions by Elias Higbee: What is meant by the command in Isaiah, 52d chapter, 1st verse, which saith: Put on thy strength, O Zion—and what people had Isaiah reference to?

He had reference to those whom God should call in the last days, who should hold the power of priesthood to bring again Zion, and the redemption of Israel; and to put on her strength is to put on the authority of the priesthood, which she, Zion, has a right to by lineage; also to return to that power which she had lost.

 What are we to understand by Zion loosing herself from the bands of her neck; 2d verse?

1We are to understand that the scattered remnants are exhorted to return to the Lord from whence they have fallen; which if they do, the promise of the Lord is that he will speak to them, or give them revelation. See the 6th, 7th, and 8th verses. The bands of her neck are the curses of God upon her, or the remnants of Israel in their scattered condition among the Gentiles.

Doctrine and Covenants 113:7–10

 https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/dc-testament/dc/113?id=p7-p10#p7

These things I humbly leave with you to read, search, ponder and to act for both the temporal and eternal welfare of your souls. And I do this affectionately, respectfully and attentively; not first as your father, or as your friend, or as you brother, but first and foremost, as the Lord’s Clerk and as a Servant of The Living God. And I do it humbly and meekly, even as one having authority in the sacred name of our Lord and Master, Jesus Christ, amen.

From a servant in the hands of Christ,

Miggezza Seer Rod-Tree-Jesse

Miguel Angel TInOco Ridriguez




1 comment:

  1. I have completed the work, my friend. The foundations are laid and stable.

    Thank you for your service.

    J

    Zelav.design.blog
    Thecorrectbible.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

And ye shall know the truth, and the Truth shall set you free

  Zion and Jerusalem January 30, 2024          And the Lord said: I will prepare unto my servant Gazelem, a stone, which shall shine for...